GLAMRACE PRODUCTION’S ARTIST APPLICATION AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT (GLAMRACE PRODUCTION ARTIST APPLICATION AGREEMENT) IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (EITHER ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR ON BEHALF OF AN ENTITY AS ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE) AND THE GLAMRACE PRODUCTION. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AND PRINT OUT A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS. THIS AGREEMENT SUPERSEDES PREVIOUS VERSIONS.
In the event of the “Artist” means the Artist, the Artist’s heirs, devisees, beneficiaries, trusts, assignees or other successors-in-interest. "Glamrace Productions" includes the licensees, assignees, future owners, or other acquirers or successors-in-interest of Glamrace Productions.
BY CLICKING ON THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CLICK ON THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON.
Glamrace Productions reserves the right to edit, delete or not approve/post any Artist Application Form at any time without notice.
You must fill in ALL of the required (*) information on the Artist Application Form. Your Photograph will only be posted after review on www.glamrace.com. Your Artist Application Form will not be approved if you leave required areas blank, or incorrect.
- Artist Application Form feature was created to provide Artist (Actor, Actress, Model, Singer, Dancer, Writer, etc) with additional opportunities within the industry.
- The system is to be used only for submitting Modeling, Photography, Styling, Art, Acting, Dancing, Singing and other inquiries related to the subject matter for which Glamrace Production is intended.
- Please submit Artist Application Form only once. Do not submit similar or duplicate Artist Application Form into multiple categories or geographical locations. Duplicate submissions will not be approved and will be deleted. Your Profile will only be reviewed for approval when all required fields are completed correctly. If incomplete, your Artist Application Form will not be accepted.
- Please make sure you select the correct category.
- You may resubmit your Artist Application Form (after the three months) if you have got more photograph to attach or gained the experience in the similar field.
- Submitting Artist Application Form which contain ANY false, misleading or fraudulent information can result in immediate removal without notice.
- Submitted Artist Application Form may/will NOT be approved for any of the following reasons:
- Noticeable spelling/grammar errors. Therefore, please spell-check your submissions
- Inappropriate or sexually graphic text/information
- Insufficient or missing information
- Not industry related
- Contains offers for Erotic / Adult dancers (strippers) and Escorts
- Attached or embedded graphics or html
- Assignment offers or Artist Application Form submissions must never include situations where models are required to work in a reduced mental capacity or with impaired judgment, including situations requiring the use of drugstore, alcohol, hypnosis, or in other manners which the model may not be in full use of his/her mental facilities.
- The Artist Application Form system is not for advertising (spamming) the services/products of companies, agencies or groups. If you wish to advertise your services/products, please contact us on email@example.com and we will be happy to speak with you about advertising your services/products on www.glamrace.com.
- Photographs of artist or their talents will be published for the promotions on Glamrace Productions or their client’s on the respective websites, televisions, internet media, print media or any other media of the future at any location at any time with or without further notifications without any monetory compensations. Artist represents and warrants that he/she has the right to enter into this Agreement and to grant Producer all rights herein granted.
- Artist Application Form submissions may ONLY be made from your own portfolio. Photographers, Managers and Agents MAY NOT send out email Glamrace Productions from the model accounts that are linked to them, even if the model has no actual access to their own portfolio. Additionally, model/ Artist should not attempt to submit Artist Application Former via any photographer's, agency's, etc. It is also against the Terms of Service of Glamrace Productions to "loan" your account to third-parties whether they are a member of Glamrace Productions or not.
- Artist Application Form submission is designed for the Promotions of Artist and to link them with our productions based upon their talents.
- Glamrace Productions reserves the right to change and modify these usage rules as appropriate and without notice.
- The Artist shall not communicate or write to any media or press or any person in verbal or written communication regarding the TV Show and its story and concept unless obtained the written permission from the Glamrace Productions.
- Violation of these Terms and Conditions will cause your membership to be terminated with no complimentary or paid promotions made available to artist.